Know the things about the game before getting yourself to battle to avoid wasting maplestory mesos and effort.
Things to know before creating character for maplestory mesos benefit
Creating character without any knowledge on the class and profession in MapleStory is like going to a war without armor. Just like other MMORPG having in-game gold is very important for your character’s progression; in Maplestory’s case is Maplestory mesos.
ACCOUNT SECURITY (4 DIGIT PIC = Personal Identification Code)
– NEVER use your ZIPCODE, BIRTHYEAR, House number and other numbers related to you
– NEVER tell anyone about it; if you do all your character’s items and maplestory mesos will be gone.
SELECTING SERVER and CHANNEL
– Choose a server that has HIGH population. In this way, it’ll be easier for you to make maplestory mesos sell in the in-game player auctions house.
– When doing quest or leveling, it is advisable to go to less population channel to avoid latency issues.
– But when you’ll be selling your looted items for maplestory mesos, go to highest population channel.
– Quest rewards may not give you big maplestory mesos, but while doing the quest you’ll be getting decent experience and maplestory mesos
FIRST JOB ADVANCEMENT
There are 5 classes to choose from depending on which you’re comfortable with. There are classes that can have you easy to powerlevel, there are classes that can make you maplestory mesos rich while others can give you satisfaction when it comes to PvP. These classes are Warriors, Archers, Thieves, Magicians and Pirates.